Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beauty and the Geek

One of the shows that Dave and I enjoy watching on Tuesday nights is "Beauty and the Geek". Probably because the beauties remind Dave of me and the geeks remind me of him, hee hee. (: Two Tuesdays ago we missed it because we were in the ER, and then the following Tuesday we also missed it because we went out for dinner since I hadn't been out of the house for a week. So we needed to do a little catching up.

One of the nice things about having the internet in your home is that you are able to view previous entire episodes of many of your favorite shows. So tonight I thought I'd watch last week's to get ready for tonight's show. As I was watching, Dave and Ella came into the bedroom, and Dave hopped up onto the dresser to watch the ending over my shoulder. It didn't take long, and Ella realized that the dresser was a pretty cool place to sit, and she was right up there next to him.

So there I was with "Beauty and the Geek" on in front of me, and a beauty and a geek sitting just behind.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Dave.

Anonymous said...

That is way funny! Mostly because we know that Dave is not really a geek, while both you and Ella are definetly beauties!
Michelle

Carma said...

Hey, I'm watching that show too; it's kind of one of those "addicting" shows!! Dave is definitely not a geek!!

The VM Family said...

We LOVE!! Beauty and the Geek! You guys always get addicted to the same shows we do! When is Amazing Race starting?

Jen