Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Colors of Fall


So I guess one of the up-sides of living in Wisconsin is that we actually get to experience a taste of the fall colors. I am absolutely in love with the deep reds and oranges that the leaves on some of the trees have turned right now. I can't remember seeing anything so vibrant growing up in California.

So, this past Sunday, Ella was all dressed up for fall as we went to church. It took some fancy talk to get my anti-tights child to put them on, but I think the number of people who commented about how cute she was in her pumpkin tights I think made her pretty happy to be wearing them.

It was such a beautiful, sunny afternoon that I decided to take her outside and try and get a couple of pictures with all of the leaves in the background. Here are a few of my favorites.








So, aren't her pumpkin tights pretty cute? (:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her tights are adorable, and her hair is just LOVELY! I can't believe how well it grew back in. I miss our playdates!

Unknown said...

Ella's quite the stylish girl in her Pumpkin outfit! Yeah, it's still like summer here. Highs in the low 80s this week. Leaves are falling a little bit, but not much color...just kinda brown.

Sittintall said...

That is an adorable sweater. Glad you are enjoying the pretty outside colors.

Rebecca said...

I love the pumpkin tights - Ella is a fashionista as usual! And you're right about fall in CA - we have many things, but our fall colors pale in comparison to many other places.

Beth said...

Ella is getting so big!!! Se remains so very cute also. I love her fall colors outfit.

Carma said...

Like always, Ella is a stylin' chick :)! She is as adorable as ever... keep enjoying the Fall. Love to you all...

The VM Family said...

Great shots! I love the one of her throwing leaves at the camera above her. Fall...sigh...I miss it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Wisconsin is a beautiful state. I miss it!
Mom
PS Ella makes a beautiful model.