Friday, July 18, 2008

Stuck on Politics

Okay, before your expectations are raised too much, NO, I have just about zero interest in discussing politics. But apparently for Ella, the interest in all of the candidates is starting early. Although from the looks of things so far, she's definitely spreading her vote around.


So, should I be concerned about her first political statement?


"Stuart Smalley" as senator? Hmmm.. The daily affirmations never won me over. So, do you think he'll be good enough, smart enough, and that people will like him? I sure hope not. Now, if Jack Handy were running, that would be a whole other thing. (:

I guess it's a good thing we are moving out of Minnesota soon.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

i think when you're 4, the sticker itself is more important than whatever happens to be on it, especially if it's just boring words. politician: blah, blah, blah.

The VM Family said...

My goodness does she looks like her dad in that first picture!

What a hilarious post. She's quite the character!