Thursday, July 19, 2007

Through Our Window

Welcome to my (well, "our") new blog!

My hope for this site is that it will be a place to post snippets of our everyday life and adventures. Living away from so many friends and family is hard at times. So I hope to be able to give you all a small glimpse - a look into our window - to let you see how and what we are doing.

But I also hope to be able to look out that window as well - to be able to reflect on our daily occurances. I know that God uses the everyday things - the joys, the pains, and the new experiences - to grow us and shape us to become stronger in our faith and to be a witness to the world around us. I hope you enjoy your visit and that some of what you see will make you smile!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

The VM Family said...

Hi VBs!

Hooray! We're so glad your family has a blog we can keep up with now. After just one look we feel so caught up already. We wish you tons of blessings as you prepare for your next step in life-- how exciting!

Love, the VMs