Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally! A SUN-Day!

Temperatures around 70 degrees are a whole new experience when they directly follow months and months and months (and months - or so it seems!) of FREEZING and snowy winter days. That's what we had this Sunday. And boy, did it feel NICE! (:

But I think Ella loved it even more than we did. She was pretty excited to be outside, soaking up the warmth, and playing with sticks, rocks, bark, kick balls, her tricycle, and.... her rubber chicken.





We were pretty excited to break out some of the spring wardrobe. Thanks mom/Beppe for the tulip clothes you sent in February - Ella FINALLY gets to wear them!

Now, let's just hope this weather sticks around for a while.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, we must have traded on Sunday! Sacramento had a record cold day. In fact, it was 31 degrees at 7am when I left the house to go to a 12k race in my long sleeve shirt and warm running tights. Drastic change from the previous weekend when we almost hit 80 and I recall being very hot after a race in my tank top and shorts. Crazy stuff. Felt more like the midwest weather to me. Glad you finally had a nice one to enjoy. Does the chicken only get to come out on warm days for tricycle rides? Bet the kitty cats were jealous! BTW - tell Beppe Auntie Annette could use some new spring clothes too. :-) I think Ella looks better in tulips though. She's always quite the sharp dresser. Hmmm, wonder why? Could it be her mom likes to shop? Beppe too? :-)

Sittintall said...

Wow, I can really see her hair growth. Lookin good! Yes, isn't this weather warmly welcomed? Glad you are finally having some spring weather. It started getting warmer around Thursday here, but we were busy cleaning for company (hence the cleaning poem on my blog...and yes, I know the March thing kind of didn't match the month. Leave it to you to notice something like that.)

The VM Family said...

I looked at some of those exact tulip outfits at Gymboree. So cute! Our Ella's could have had matching names and clothes.

VP's said...

Ella looks like she had a blast. Gotta love the chicken on the back of the bike. :)

Anonymous said...

That crazy chicken sure cracked me up! A ride on the back of Ella's trike- that Ella sure is something else! Yeah, where were the kitties? Like her clothes, by the way. Her Beppe sure knows what's good! Beppe