Friday, December 19, 2008

Who Wants To Come Over?

Good luck getting here if you do! We have about 11 inches of snow on the ground right now. It's still going - but looks like it will end soon. Here is a picture I took around 10am. I don't think the guy across the street got too far this morning, hee hee.


All of the schools, government offices, and even some malls are closed right now. People are getting their cars stuck all over the place - after spending an hour or two burying them out of the snow. It's a good thing Dave has today off. He worked this past Sunday, so could pick a flex day this week to make up for it. I think he made a great choice!

There's no question that WE are gonna have a White Christmas!

3 comments:

Brouwer Family said...

We do, we do! Well...maybe we will wait until Dave scoops the driveway. Seriously, we have visited you in Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota...we need to add Wisconsin to the list!

Anonymous said...

I would love to come visit in the snow! I miss it and it is so cosy to be inside then. As long as you don't have to drive in it it's ok
MOM

bandhstevens said...

Hello, I ran across your blog after researchingr more information on tissue expansion. My daughter was bitten in the face by a dog and had a tissue expander placed in her forehead, where they will graph skin from. We go next week for our first injection. I'm not looking forward to this, but know it must be done in order to help her. Your daughter is just beautiful and she looks so happy in all the pictures. It appears that she's doing great. May God bless you.